- There is a limit on the number of tickets for 1 person: 4 tickets per one festival day.
- Please, come on time. After concert start, you won’t be allowed to enter the hall. After the third composition other visitors may occupy free seats in the hall.
- Entrance with children
Leopolis Jazz Fest has no age restrictions, and invites all lovers of music, including even the children. Children under 5 years old can attend concerts on the main stage dedicated to Eddie Rosner on adult ticket without separate seat. For a more comfortable viewing we offer to purchase a ticket with seat for the children older than 5 years old. It is also important to take into account that the concerts are held on the main festival stage in the evening from 19:00 to 22:30 PM and lasts about 3.5 hours.
- Fan zone – tickets that give access to the territory of the main stage without providing a seat in the parterre. Fan zone ticket holders can:
- view concerts at the end of the parterre in a specially designated area if there is a place;
- occupy free seats in the hall after the third composition and the announcement of the host;
- view concerts within the fan zone on large LED screens.
- Attention: availability of free seats in the parterre is NOT guaranteed.
The number of tickets to Fan zone is increased compared to the previous year (the territory of Fan zone is expanded).
Possibility to reserve tickets is not provided. Tickets can be purchased online only (payment by MasterCard / VISA payment card, an e-ticket will be sent to the e-mail address after successful payment).
Before paying for the payment card, we recommend you to contact your bank and check if your card is open for the Internet payments.
An electronic ticket can be sent to the Spam / Junk Mail folder, so please check this folder.
In case of difficulties with paying by credit card online and in case of non-receipt of the electronic ticket by e-mail, please contact the hotline number: 0 800 30 90 98. The hotline is open daily from 09:00 AM to 18:00 PM (calls within Ukraine are free).
- A unique code on the ticket can be used only for one time. Do not copy the ticket and do not post it on the Internet. This can be an obstacle for your entry to the event. Organizer is not responsible for data loss.
- The owner of the ticket must prevent cases of copying or unauthorized access to information that is printed on the ticket, because the right of passage is the one who first presented the ticket during the control procedure.
- Purchased tickets you are non-refundable.
- Tickets may be returned only in case of cancellation or postponement of the festival to another date. LLC "Leopolis Jazz" is the official organizer of the event and is fully responsible for cancellation or postponement of the festival to another date. In other cases, tickets and money for tickets are not refundable.
НeadlinerAdrien Brandeis Quintet
НeadlinerEtienne Mbappe & the Prophets
DIANA KRALL Featuring Robert Hurst, Joe Lovano, Marc Ribot and Karriem Riggins
НeadlinerThe Kenny Barron Quintet
Bobby McFerrin: Gimme5 (circlesongs)
НeadlinerJon Cleary & The Absolute Monster Gentlemen
Chick Corea & The Spanish Heart Band