Parter and fan zone
Please, read the official rules of visiting the parterre and fan zone in the parterre (when viewing concerts on screens) of Leopolis Jazz Fest 2021 due to quarantine restrictions:
Fan zone – tickets giving the right of access the territory of the main stage without providing a seat and access to the parterre. Fan Zone ticket holders can watch concerts within the fan zone on large LED screens. With a ticket to the fan zone, entrance to the parterre is prohibited due to quarantine restrictions. Concerts can be watched on screens only.
1. Entrance to the Festival requires a negative Covid-19 test:
- parterre: PCR tests are required (test cost covered be the attendee, valid for 72 hours),
- fan zones in the parterre: express tests (free, valid for 48 hours).
- Under 5 years old may enter the parterre free of charge.
- Under 12 years old may enter without testing.
- Parents who accompany the child shall be tested.
PCR test can be taken:
A) in advance in your city and sent for verification to the festival testing contact center until 12.00 p.m. on the day of the concert. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org, +38 067 515 50 24
B) in Lviv in one of the official festival testing points, until 12.00 p.m. on the day of the concert.
Express testing will be made at the entrance to the park, picnic areas, and on Rynok Square throughout the day. We invite you to take the test in advance so as not to waste time in the queue on the day of the concert. To make an appointment for a certain time, you need to register on the festival website. To take the test free of charge, you must present a ticket at the entrance to the test site.
4. The number of seats in the parterre has been reduced in order to keep the distance.
The rule allowing to take free seats in the hall after the third composition has been abolished.
5. A vaccination certificate or an antibody test shall not be the ground for admission to the Festival location. All guests must take the test and get a negative result.
6. The negative result of the PCR test and the express test must be exchanged for a special wristband.
By purchasing and receiving this ticket to the event, you automatically agree to follow all the rules and instructions set at the venue:
- Temperature screening of visitors by contactless method will be carried out by staff at the entrance.
- In the case of a positive Covid-19 test or fever, the Event Organizer shall refund the ticket cost to its holder, and such guests are not allowed at the Festival location. The funds will be refunded to the customer's card account within 5 business days based on the completed ticket refund request.
- Festival musicians, steering committee and contractors will also be tested for Covid-19.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory.
- Cash is not accepted at the festival locations; all payments shall be made using contactless cards only.
- All Festival locations will be equipped with disinfectants in compliance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated December 9, 2020 No. 1236.
- Please, do not be late for the concert. After the concert commences, the entrance to the auditorium hall will be limited.
- The purchased ticket is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- In the case of loss or significant damage to the ticket, the ticket holder shall not be allowed to the event, a duplicate ticket shall not be issued, and the ticket price shall not be refunded.
- The event organizer may refund the ticket price only if the event is canceled. Delay of the event start or postponement of the event date shall not be a reason for the ticket return.
- The ticket holder must keep the ticket properly until the end of the event. Ticket damage can impede the admission to the event. If the ticket holder has left the event, the ticket becomes invalid and non-refundable.
- The administration shall not be responsible for counterfeit tickets; claims in respect of counterfeit tickets shall not be considered.
- Visitors who violate the established order and fail to comply with officials’ requirements will be forced to leave the event without refund of the ticket price.
- Event attendance by persons in a state of alcohol or drug intoxication is strictly prohibited.
- The ticket holder must prevent copying or unauthorized access to the information printed on the ticket, as the person who first presented the ticket during the inspection procedure has the right to pass. If the buyer has entered personal data (surname, name, series and number of the identity document) when ordering the ticket, the primary right of be admitted shall remain with the person who presented the document.
- The unique barcode can only be used once. Do not copy this ticket or publish it on the Internet. This may prevent you from entering the event. The Organizer is not responsible for data security.
- Entrance with children: children under 5 can attend the concerts at the main Eddie Rosner’s stage based on adults’ tickets without being provided a separate seat. For more comfortable concert viewing by older children, we suggest buying a ticket with a separate seat. The parents shall be fully responsible for their children when attending festival concerts.
- Changes and additions in the festival program are possible.
- The use of photo and video equipment without the consent of the festival press service is prohibited.
- The festival is a "cashless territory". Payments can only be made with Mastercard cards in a contactless way (contactless cards, smartphones and smart watches supporting NFC technology).
The number of tickets per person is limited: 4 tickets for 1 day of the festival.
The tickets cannot be booked. Tickets can be purchased online only on the festival website (and paid by MasterCard/VISA payment card; after successful payment an e-ticket will be sent to the e-mail address).
Before paying with a payment card, we recommend that you contact your bank and check whether your card is open for online payments.
The e-ticket may end up in the Spam/Junk E-mail folder, so please, check this folder.
In the case of difficulties with payment by bank card online and in the case of failure to receive an e-ticket to the e-mail address, please, call the hotline at 0 800 30 90 98. The hotline is open daily from 09.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m. (toll-free in Ukraine).